Friday, September 17, 2010

Un nouveau départ

Un nouveau départ, "a new beginning"..I begin my journey of blogging with this three word phrase. I call it a new beginning because after pondering about writing blogs for around 3 months, I finally decided to give it a try !
I have been used to penning down my thoughts in personal diaries, which didn't remain personal enough when my mom found out my diary and oh! she was shocked to read my rebellious thoughts ;). Then with technological advances, and as a citizen of a developing nation, I started using sophisticated technological mediums (yes,  I am talking about notepad , word pad and Microsoft Word , ha ha, just a quaint way of stating it) .But it was getting monotonous to have my thoughts with myself and not sharing them with others (No, they no longer were the same rebellious thoughts, I used to pen down in my diaries). The thoughts were more of insights, deep thinking about the regular things in life with many fun elements too. I think it was when I was reading the blog of my friend, I found it an interesting way of communicating one's opinions, thoughts, etc. Hence, after a few months of thinking about the same, here I am !!
Before I begin with the series of blogs, let me tell about what should be expected of my blog :) 
Well, there aren't gonna be any specific, technical, political and heavily loaded blogs !! But yea I promise fun filled, small things of life, with loads of colors and happiness. And yea, I request my friends too to post anything and everything they want to. This is why I call this blog "All there is" 
Hope to have a nice fun filled journey :) 
Stay tuned :)
Peace :)

3 comments:

  1. Waah..good one!!! Start with your thoughts and ur learnings after u moved out f Delhi/home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good start arti... keep it up... :)

    ReplyDelete